Volkswagen Passat 2011 Highline DSG car Reviews, Specification, Price & Best Deals
Products » AutoMobile
|Product Name: ||Volkswagen Passat 2011 Highline DSG car|
|Price: ||Rs 2578000|
Volkswagen Passat 2011 Highline DSG description
Volkswagen Passat 2011 Highline DSG, is a little higher version from its Comfortline DSG version with a few additional features from the Volkswagen Group. Volkswagen entered the Indian car market with its famous Skoda about ten years ago. Since the introduction of Skoda the company soon made its presence felt in the Indian motor car vehicle market. Since its entry into India Volkswagen has introduced several cars like Audi, Passat, Jetta, Beetle, and Phaeton, Polo and Vento. Volkswagen Passat was first introduced in India in 2007.
Volkswagen Passat 2011 Highline DSG is empowered with a TDI engine with a displacement of 1968 cc, a matchless power 170Ps@4200rpm and a torque of 350Nm@1750rpm . The TDI engines of Volkswagen cars ensure fuel economy, low emissions, high pulling power (torque) and outstanding power efficiency. The DSG transmission in Volkswagen Passat has two transmissions with two clutches for two input shafts. There are 4 cylinders of the type common rail diesel engine. The transmission type is automatic with minimum turning radius of 5.3 metres.
Volkswagen Passat 2011 Highline DSG ensures a comfortable travel with its 12 way electrically adjustable front seats. The car comes with electric parking brake with auto-hold function. The driver seat comes with a 3 position memory, press and drive system. The front and rear parking sensors warn the driver with signals once the vehicle reaches within a distance of 1.6 metres of any object. The car is fitted with climatronic air conditioner with 2-zone temperature control. This gives the occupants a cool feel in whatever the corner of the car they are seated. To regulate the intermittent wiping intervals of the windscreen wipers, the rain sensors fitted in this car play an important function. With the help of the rain sensors, the wipers can sense the intensity of the rain.
The exterior is superb with electric side / tilt sunroof, Bi-Xenon headlamps with cornering lights and LED daytime running lights. There is a headlamp washer system. The front log lamps are provided with chrome surroundings. The car comes with 5 Nos. 16” “Perugia” alloy wheels. Volkswagen Passat interiors are provided with front centre arm rest with storage box. There are rear AC vents and acoustic laminated front windshield glass. There is analog clock on the dashboard. 60:40 split folding rear seat backrest with centre armrest gives a comfortable seating position. There is load-through provision in rear seat bench. Volkswagen Passat Highline is auto-dimming interior mirror and “Napa” leather upholstery. There is a multifunction display plus and ambience light package. Volkswagen Passat Highline provides decorative inserts in ornamental wood “burr walnut” for dashboard and doors. The car has acoustic laminated front windshield glass. Volkswagen Passat Highline comes with a keyless entry with start / stop button. There is a park assist self parking system.
Volkswagen Passat Highline safety is ensured with 16 inch front and rear disc brakes. There is Electronic Stability Programme (ESP) including the ABS with brake assist, ASR, EDL & TCS. The provision of 8 air bags ensures the driver and passengers’ safety against from chest and head injuries in case of collision. Another safety feature is the electronic vehicle immobilization device. The wheel locks are provided with anti-theft warning system with interior surveillance managed by a coded radio remote control. There is engine and transmission guard provided in this car. Tyre pressure monitoring system is an additional feature in this car.
Volkswagen Passat maintenance services are offered for three years at 15000 km, 30000 km and 45000 km. After 3 years the customers has the option to take AMC and save on service costs. The average price of the car worked on the basis of varied prices in different cities works out to roughly around Rs.25.78 lakhs which does not include road tax, insurance or other local taxes, if any.
Additional features in Volkswagen Passat Highline which are not available in Comfortline version
• As far as the main features of both versions are concerned, there is hardly any difference between the two
• Volkswagen Passat has 12 way electrically adjustable seats whereas Comfortline has only 6.
• Volkswagen Passat Highline has front seats with active air conditioning.
• Keyless access system including start / stop button is available in Volkswagen Passat Highline version.
• Rear view camera is concealed in Volkswagen logo in Volkswagen Passat Highline.
• There is Park Assist in Self parking system of Volkswagen Passat Highline.
• Tyre pressure monitoring system is extra feature in Volkswagen Passat Highline.
• Spare wheel in Volkswagen Passat Comfortline is of steel whereas it is of alloy in Volkswagen Passat Highline.
• Acoustic laminated front windshield glass is an extra feature in Volkswagen Passat Highline.
• There is “Napa” leather upholstery in Volkswagen Passat Highline which is not the case with Volkswagen Passat Comfortline.
• Stainless steel scuff plates on front and rear door steps, with “Passat” name plate is an extra feature of Volkswagen Passat Highline which is not available in Volkswagen Passat Comfortline.
Volkswagen Passat 2011 Highline DSG Technical Specifications
Dimensions and Weights
• Overall Length (mm) 4769
• Overall Width (mm) 1820
• Overall Height (mm) 1470
• Wheel Base (mm) 2711
• Ground Clearance (mm) 150
• Front Track (mm) 1546
• Rear Track (mm) 1545
• Kerb Weight (kg) 1605
• Gross Vehicle Weight (kg) 2210
• No of Doors 4
• Seating Capacity (person) 5
• Fuel Tank Capacity (liter) 70
• Engine Type/Model 4 Cylinder Common Rail Diesel Engine
• Displacement cc 1968
• Power (PS@rpm) 170PS @4200rpm
• Torque (Nm@rpm) 350Nm @1750rpm
• Compression Ratio :1
• No of Cylinders (cylinder) 4
• Fuel Type Diesel
• Transmission Type Automatic
• Gears/Speeds Gears
• Power Assisted Standerd
• Minimum Turning Radius (meter) 5.3
Wheels and tyres
• Wheel Type Alloy wheels except for spare wheel
• Wheel Size 7 J x 16
• Tyres 215/55 R16
Passat 2011 Highline DSG Standard Features
• Cup Holders
• Folding Rear-Seat
• Leather Seats
• AM/FM Radio
• CD Player
Comfort & Convenience
• Air Conditioner
• Power Windows
• Power Door Locks
• Power Steering
• Power Seats -
• Steering Adjustment
• Central Locking
• Defogger (Rear)
• Remote Boot/Fuel-Lid
• Alloy Wheels
• Tubeless Tyres
• Front Fog Lights
Safety & Security
• Anti-Lock Braking System
• Driver Air-Bags
• Passenger Air-Bags
• Child Safety Locks
• Candy white, Reflex silver, Deep black, Mocca Anthracite, Coshmere brown
Address, Contact No. and Website of the company
Registered Company Address: Volkswagen Group Sales India Private Limited
3, North Avenue, Level 4, Maker Maxity, Bandra Kurla Complex, India.
Phone: +91-22-40547000 Fax: +91-22-40547100
Website : www.volkswagen.co.in
Best price, deals and coupons for Volkswagen Passat 2011 Highline DSG car
(No deals found.)
Photos of Volkswagen Passat 2011 Highline DSG car
Write a Review about Volkswagen Passat 2011 Highline DSG car and make revenue through Google AdSense revenue sharing!
Return to Products
Make Pocket Money from GlobalReviewChannel.com!
We offer a genuine AdSense revenue sharing program where you will get 90% of the AdSense revenue generated from your content.