Rich Dad Poor Dad Review Reviews, Specification, Price & Best Deals
Products » Books
|Product Name: ||Rich Dad Poor Dad Review|
Rich Dad poor Dad is the wonderful book i have read in my life. It explains you why you need financial knowledge.
The author of the book Robert Kiyosaki is the main person of the book. His father is a very educated and public administrated person working in the university. Although he is much educated, he doesn't think of making money. So he has many debts and he works very hard for paying the bills regularly. He advise his son to study hard and get good job and make life happier. But daily working hard for paying bills is not a happier life.
One dad Robert asked his father for knowing the way of becoming rich. His father advised to ask Mike's father. Mike is the best friend of Robert. Then slowly Mike's father became his mentor and he called him as Rich Dad.
This books is about how Mike's father taught lessons to Robert on becoming financially independent. He followed several methods and finally Robert became expert in this field. Robert teaches wonderfully on how to avoid Rat Race.
Every one enter compulsory in Rat race. He explained about Rat race very well. Let you earn a $1000 per month. So you spend money on housing, shopping, enjoying etc. And if your earnings increased to $2000 per month, then you spend more money on everything i.e shopping etc. Then you work hard for earning some extra bucks. This is a chain and continuous process to earn extra money. There is no end for it. Robert claims it as Rat race. Read this book for knowing how to make you financially independent.
Additional featuresMain points :
1) How to get out of Rat Race
2) Pay yourself before paying bills etc. It means spend money for your wish.
3) He focuses more on making assets.
4) High paying job leads to worst life. Only solution is to get out of Rat race.
5) Employer pays tax after paying himself.
6) Employees pays tax before receiving the salary himself.
7) Start investing at the age of 20's for becoming financially independent
8) Going school make you good employee but not make you financially independent.
9) Don't work for making money. Work for learning things.
10) Rich people invent money.
Rich Dad Poor Dad book changed my life. I am very must thankful to the author Robert for the book. It made me to think.
Best price, deals and coupons for Rich Dad Poor Dad Review
(No deals found.)
Write a Review about Rich Dad Poor Dad Review and make revenue through Google AdSense revenue sharing!
Return to Products
Make Pocket Money from GlobalReviewChannel.com!
We offer a genuine AdSense revenue sharing program where you will get 90% of the AdSense revenue generated from your content.